We are looking for a new Editor & Production Intern to join our team
Internship Duration: 3 months
Location: Clerkenwell, London
We are looking for a bright and energetic Editor & Production Intern to join our team. The role requires someone who is self-motivated with a positive and engaging attitude and who is ready to get involved and begin to learn the role. You should also be confident enough to contribute creative ideas while joining in with the team effort. In return you will gain hands-on experience of film and production within a commercial agency environment.
Applicants will have studied film, editing or production at a higher level and ideally will have some commercial or work experience already. A good working knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects and Media Encoder is required. Additional experience of using and working with cameras is a bonus.
• Help organise equipment logistics, crew logistics, call sheets and props etc.
• Casting for voice over and talent
• Prepare shot listing
• General production support (update script copy and send to VO, print storyboards, pick up hire equipment, etc.)
• Download, back-up and archive footage and audio from shoots
• General post (render proxy files, collate content, etc)
• First draft edit/sync pulls
• Standard edits/amends in Premiere Pro and (basic) After Effects projects
• Basic colour grading/correction
• Render and export final edits
• Collect and package final project files for back-up and archive
You will be paid £15,360 pa (pro rata) payable monthly, in arrears, on the last working day of each month.
We ask that you work from 9.00 to 6pm (with an hour for lunch) and that you commit to stay with us for the full period requested.
You must already have the right to work in the UK (we will ask you to provide original documentation as evidence of this).
You must be able to make your own arrangements to live in the Greater London area during your internship. Unfortunately we are not able to help you with finding accommodation or with travel costs.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV and portfolio with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications Monday 20th August 2018